why do people always want optional compromises? can't a game ever be how the developer intended it? when I by mainstream games, there aren't optional features for everyone under the sun, and I think people should just get used to this. It's just a little ridiculous that whenever a game comes out, someone usually wants some optional this or that.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ryan Chou" <rc4896...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2009 6:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Triple J Shooter

well, you could make the beep like an optional thing for people who want it on
oh does this game work better with headphones?

Hi Thomas,

Thanks, I have often wonder if it is hardware or software that people may
have installed that makes one computer so much different than the next so
that ones software acts differently or doesn't work at all.

Also wonder how commercial software developers make sure that this stuff
doesn't happen or what they do when it does.

TGIF and BFN

     Jim

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA