I would add the question, which games are accessible for deafblind players? I have a suggestion for hard-of-hearing folks like me who have a hard time with surround sound. Maybe there could be a conversion alternative for an action-packed game that could use time reaction challenges instead of knowing directly where the sound is coming from. For example, if a monster is chasing you, you would normally dodge it knowing which way it's headed. But in my conversion, it would be just a matter of timing, like I have to decide quickly what action to take before time runs out and I get killed.

Sharon