Okay, I know this is a gaming list and it focuses on the blind and if this
is out of place, please let me know.
Does anyone know of any games that are accessible for the deaf like with
lots of graphics, colors, and captions? Is there any top 10/20 lists around
or archives of such gaming sites?

Also does anyone know if there are any games accessible by people with
motion impairments like ones where single-switch, head-mouse, eye movements
and such can be found?

I think, as far as I know most text-based games like RPG and games from the
if-archive are accessible by the deaf since those are all text based, but
many motion impaired people need to use single-switch mouse or some sort of
other device so typing isn't that easy.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Chastity