Hello. Well I should know from first hand what playing as a Deaf-blind gamer is like.

For one, the game would have to be able to use the braille display, second it can't be too complex. Mainly due that most deaf blind folks depending on if they ever seen or hear will not hve the clue on the concept of most games.

For me, I've seen, and heard in my lifetime which has been short. *grin* I'm only thirty two. Anyhow. I've play games since the commador days up to the 360 xbox. i've even did some basic programming for a time as well.

But, ever since I went deaf and lost all my vision, I've had to rely on braille to play games.

Only games I've been able to play is Srwith, Kingdom of Loaf and all in play. Not tried Chee card games yet.

Far as action goes that would be a hard game to even get a person who never seen or hear in their life to understand.

Luckly I have hearing once in a while and found out I wil be able to get those copular implants I might be able to play more sound type games.

though I enjoy playing Dominos, paper card games, and several other type hands on games as long as you got good communication with the person your playing it can be fun.

But that is just me..  I understand what alot of game terminologys are.

So a RPG that is all text that uses the braille display would be your best bet if you are to make a game for anyone to play.

I know the VIP that GMA games came out with is not any good for me to play. Mainly cause of the fact you have to type every little thing to do something and no blind deaf person I know of is going to sit there for hours doing that.

Matt.