Nice to here phil, ---- though it doesn't surprise me in the least, afterall vip mud came out of the blue too.

Beware the grue, ---- who came out of the blue too too, to eat you, should he get the chance to!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <p...@pcsgames.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2009 12:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Lone Wolf Sound Pack

Hi Petr,
David Greenwood is beta testing a new game that he announced on his list but I will not describe it as it is too early in development and he does not want to get swamped with messages asking when is it ready. I think he intends to eventually work on the Loan Wolf upgrade but has not written about it in a while.
I think the new game is his priority number one.
Phil