yeah you need to push the keys slooooooooooowly as.
And I mean it, since this game is designed for joystick its not going to allow
for keyboard quickpress probably because joystick actions are not like that.
I have noticed that navigation with this game in fact all the joystick designed
things jim has made are quite different in speed of menu navigation.