To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2009 1:37 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Need A Walkthrough for Future Boy

Hi,
I purchased the text adventure game "Future Boy" last week, and so far am enjoying it. However, I think I'm in an unwinnable position, and may need to restart. Does anyone have, or know where I can find, a walkthrough for this game? I've tried looking on the IF Archive in their Solutions folder, but there's nothing there.
  Thanks for your help.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For information regarding my Internet radio shows, links to my favorite sites, and more, visit my personal website at http://www.ksapergia.net/. If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com/.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4713 (20091223) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4713 (20091223) __________

http://www.eset.com