Hi Jay,

Yeah, wasn't that cool back in the dos days when if the programmer did it right
all text on the screen would be read by the screen reader.  I miss being able
to program like that.  But, so, that is why I now use the sapi5 text to speech
engine.  Just went from putting text on the screen to sending it to the sapi5
speech engine.  Of course one wants to make sure to program in the review mode
stuff.

BFN

    Jim

C:\Dos . . . C\Dos\Run . . .  Run\Dos\Run

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA