Hi Tom,
I don't know what site you're talking about, but yes, the game isn't available to download or purchase directly from the Future Boy website. I ended up writing to the General Coffee Film Productions Company, who produce the game along with the Hugo text adventure engine (their website is www.generalcoffee.com/) to inquire about the game. They gave me an email address to purchase the game using PayPal, then emailed me some download instructions. If you want the demo version of the game, you can get it at the Interactive Fiction Archive, www.ifarchive.org/, in the games/hugo folder.
  Hope this helps.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For information regarding my Internet radio shows, links to my favorite sites, and more, visit my personal website at http://www.ksapergia.net/. If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com/.