To: "Audyssey" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2009 5:52 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Dice roller

Hi Phil,

The name of the program is diceroll.exe.  I have put it up on send space.

It will ask you for the number of dice to roll. Then it will ask you for the number of sides on the dice. Now press the space bar to roll the dice. Pressing the space bar again will roll the dice again. Pressing the f1 key or the shift key or almost any key will repeat the last roll. If you press the enter key it will take you back to where it asks for the number of dice. If you just press enter or enter 0 for the number of dice the program will exit. The control key will adjust the rate of speech. The f12 key will change voice. Also if you want to put a dice.wav file in the folder it will play that file when it rolls the dice.

I hope this is somewhat like what you were looking for.

File Name: dicer.zip
Size: 9KB |

Download Link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bn9uni