Hi Phil,

Cool, I'm glad that the dice roller program is what you were looking for.

Like the little book record keeper and simple Blind Chit Chat See and Say
programs, I was not really planning on supporting the dice roller program, but
other than that, sure, if you think it is ok to put on your web site, go ahead.

BFN

    Jim

Do you know how to make an egg roll?  You push it!

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA