Hello all

One big problem I want to menzion here is, that I and my friend tryed to get
into a beta-team.
We couldn't enter, and we didn't receive an ansver about it.
That's a problem in my eyes, because we were interested in testing it, and
so I think the minimum would be to get an ansver from the developer saying
that the team is already created.
I don't know, but I feel that sometimes some people can come easily into the
team, and others are trying and trying and couldn't do it.
.

So I think that nobody should be prefered.
Everyone should have the possibility to enter the team.

Regards
Claudio