oh and by the way, like everyone else I read what I want and enter it if I can.
I am in the line just like everyone else.
I'd have liked to get in the test team for q9 but i at first didn't want to
bother  and then the team filled up.
You should also know that testing is not the be all, end all.
there may be gaps betwene projects, or they may be stopped canciled and cued.
Its like the video game project with jaffar.
As far as I know its in coding so I  am in the cue.
What do I have to lose?
Well posting my picture and some info potentually to the net.
Ok no big deal in the scheme of things, its not like I have had to send my
credit card number.
Just know that its not as rosy as you may think, its good while it lasts but
you need to wait for these sorts of things.