To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2010 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The beta team

Hi Claudio and Milos.

A private team usually has a limmited number of testers and I am sure every
one who applied for a beta team didn't get in at some point.

Sometimes the developer posts a news item on their website or on this list, but personally replying to each respondant isn't practical. Some people also
want to have reasons why they are not on the team, arguing with the
developer, when all that happens is that the team is full.

Remember that you don't have any right to the game and the developer has no
obligation to anyone, especially with a beta.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Claudio Zeni" <claudio.z...@bluewin.ch>