From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 12:44 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] successful downloading

Rather than pressing enter on "run", choose the "save" option.  Be sure to
notice where the file will be saved to.  I would never, under any
circumstances, use a "run" option from an Internet site.  I may be mistaken,

but this is a good way to get a virus.  Also, if I am right, you cannot
remove the installed program after doing it this way.  If I'm wrong on all
this, I hope that others will courteously correct and inform me?  Thanks.
---
In God we trust!