To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 8:26 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] successful downloading

Well Thomas, if Draconus' games were like Jim's, then I could download them. When I press enter on download I get, cancel, save and run. I press run and all I get is, "close this page when downloading is done" I press enter and nothing happens. So, if Draconus' games were like Jim's I'd be so happy!!
That's the best I can do for explaining.
Cheers!