Just noticed this thread and, being a big fan of Sudoku, had to put my two
cents worth in.

Azabat Software is a bit different than the other games that are usually
mentioned here in that it is aimed primarily at blind and partially sighted
people who have little or no computer experience. They come on a CD and run
straight from it - the voices are built in so you don't need a screen
reader. Hence, they are not available for download.

Azabat Sudoku costs ?12 on its own or you can buy it on Volume 3 for ?30,
which also contains Battleships, Memory (concentration) and UXB
(minesweeper). I know that there are other accessible versions out there
free of charge, so ?30 (or even ?12) may seem expensive.

I got a bit bored with plain Sudoku so now I have a volume of 5 games based
on Sudoku. The games are called Fubuki, Futoshiki, Greater Than, Jigsaw
Sudoku and Killer Sudoku. They all follow the basic rules of Sudoku but can
be played on much smaller grids so there's less memorising involved. For
example, The Guardian uses 5 x 5 Futoshiki puzzles and Fubuki is only a 3 x
3 grid. That particular product is Volume 6 and costs ?30 - more details and
samples are on the website.

Steve

Azabat Software
Computer Games for Blind and Partially Sighted Beginners
Tel: 07740 777 364
Email: st...@azabat.co.uk
Web: www.azabat.co.uk