Hi Hayden,
Hmmm....I'm not sure what access issues you are having, but I generally
found the VB 6 toolbox fairly accessible with Jaws. To access a toolbox
item make sure you are focused on the form in design view and do an alt
+v x to bring up the toolbox.  After that you should get a list box of
items such as  button, label. timer,  etc. just up/down arrow through
the list of form controls and press enter to select one.

HTH