Hi Hayden,
If you email me off list I will be happy to run through any VB issues with you. I don't use it myself any more, preferring to at least attempt to learn C, but I haven't forgotten everything.
Regards,
Damien.

To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2010 2:56 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] yet Another VB6 Question

Hi all,

I am about to try to make something along the lines of a simple program.
This would involve an edit box and a buttion, but I cannot seem to find how
to add from controls. I read that you go to the toolbox, but that is an
accessibility nightmare, and I cannot get the JAWS cursor to land on
anything-not the command button, option button, label. If someone has
experience with adding a form control in VB6, please tell me how it is done.

Best Regards,

Hayden