and I like the idea of having a recorded magazine Allison that's one offer of yours to do it. If it could be done. Many thanks for one grateful game.
lisa Hayes
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 09, 2010 8:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] audyssey game magazine proposal

I'm satisfied with the number of issues per year, and we have to consider
how difficult it is to have enough material to publish.  One idea about
having audio game reviews, walk throughs, and the like that comes to my mind
is this:  A magazine subscriber who has the software and know-how could
record him- or herself actually playing a game, describing what he or she is doing as the game progresses. This recording could be saved to a site from
which magazine subscribers could find the link to download it.  The link
would be published in the magazine. Maybe one game recording per issue? I
don't know if this is feasible, I'm just typing as I think.
---
In God we trust!