hi, I'm going to make a klango group like you did on fb and, I'll post this message there. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Harris" <darren_g_har...@btinternet.com> To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>; <gw-i...@gwmicro.com>; <thegar...@googlegroups.com>; <victorstrea...@googlegroups.com>; <talks...@freelists.org>; "'Access e-mail forum'" <acc...@accessusers.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 7:35 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Off topic wayfinder access under threat. Please read

Greetings all,

I do apologize for this cross posting but I feel that it is necessary.

I don't know how many of you have herd but the wayfinder access gps solution for simbion based mobile phones is no longer available. Vodafone who own the
rights to wayfinder products have pulled the plug on it completely. They
have discontinued the entire wayfinder product line effectively in order to
create their own package. Which we believe is going to be completely
inaccessible to blind people.

Considering how accessible wayfinder access is to use as a product, we feel
that this is unacceptable action to be undertaken.

If you are on facebook, then I have created a group called (save wayfinder
action group). The purpose of this group is to bring a dedicated group of
people together so that we can constructively build a case in favour of
keeping access going as a product.

If you think and believe as we do that this product should be saved, then
please come and join in and help to build a case for this product.

It's not often that we come across a product that is in the adaptive market
and that is as cheap comparatively as access.

Please spread the word on other mailing lists as this is important.
Specifically the various phone and technology lists that there are out there
and anybody else who you think may benefit from this.

Thank you for your attention.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4333 (20090813) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4333 (20090813) __________