Surely a more sensible move would be to gather support and impress
upon Vodafone the need for them to build access into the replacement
product from the ground up?  In my experience, whatever reasons
they've got for dropping the line will be many and varied and more
importantly won't be swayed by us.  Plus, should any sort of national
press get hold of this, it seems like a much more reasonable request
and gives us the image of being keen to move forward rather than the
usual one where we're moaning about change.  Considering Wayfinder
Access has always cost more than the mainstream version for no real
reason, the prospect of Voda's solution being accessible out of the
box seems more attractive to me.