well I would personally prefur an inbuilt system rather than spending extra
cash on another at product.
It seems to me that whenever we get something we nave to buy a  screenreader
for it then if we have that we may need to buy scripts for it.
I don't use way finder but if its gona be intigrated then I'm all for it.
vodaphone do actually do accessability, they do try to have features for us.
At any rate from the message I got wayfinder was ended so a new system could be
put in to sertain phones.
there was no mention about it not being accessible or not though.
If this system could become part of some stuff then well I'm all for it.
Also don't forget for sertain blind orgs and other places vodaphone are funding
part of talks standard licence, at least here in nz they are.
At any rate its early days yet.
If vodaphone get asked if accessibility can be put in or whatever I am sure
they will respond if there is interest.
It all looks good to me.
Wayfinder is aparently depending what you read their official post says no new
development is going on.
but they are still selling.
the torknav article I got on another list says the exact oposite.
Now I get this view.
The truth we don't know the whole story yet.