I received the following in my inbox.  I am still using XP Home edition, so
cannot comment or verify this, but would like some info to pass on to the Email
group dealing with chess from which this Email came.  If anyone knows about
this, let me, and other gamers, know?  Thanks.  Here's what I got from the list:

"Windows 7 comes with a free chess game
that actually works with JAWS! Unfortunately this won't apply for XP/Vista
users."

---
In God we trust!