Not sure about that one, but the mac also has a totally accessible chess game.

At 02:51 PM 1/18/2010, you wrote:
I received the following in my inbox. I am still using XP Home edition, so cannot comment or verify this, but would like some info to pass on to the Email group dealing with chess from which this Email came. If anyone knows about this, let me, and other gamers, know? Thanks. Here's what I got from the list:

"Windows 7 comes with a free chess game
that actually works with JAWS! Unfortunately this won't apply for XP/Vista users."

---
In God we trust!

Tim
trouble