From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 10:31 AM
To: Charles Rivard; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a free game with Windows 7

Hi Charles,
it is true. Not only does Microsoft's Chess game work fairly well with
screen readers their card games are fairly accessible as well.

On Mon, 2010-01-18 at 09:51 -1000, Charles Rivard wrote:
> I received the following in my inbox.  I am still using XP Home edition,
so cannot comment or verify this, but would like some info to pass on to the
Email group dealing with chess from which this Email came.  If anyone knows
about this, let me, and other gamers, know?  Thanks.  Here's what I got from
the list: