No that was another game. Elite was totally in space. I know what game you
mean though but I can't think for the life of me what it was called,
homeworld or something like that.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jacob Kruger
Sent: 18 January 2010 21:29
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Elite was RE: classic games

It was an old mid to late 80s sort of alien flight simulator game where you
flew around all over an alien planet, and you had to carry out various
missions varying between air and ground attacks, courier type missions, etc.

etc., and the main thing was the real 3D environment, on a huuuuge basis
since you were literally flying around all over the planet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elite_(video_game)
(here it gets called an open ended space exploration game)

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA