To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 12:09 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] BG Hearts and Other Games

Hi,

I used to have all of the BG games, like Hearts and Sudoku and such.  I no
longer have them, as I just replaced my computer after an unhappy computer
crash.  How do I go about getting all of these games back?

Thanks.

Lora

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4784 (20100118) __________

http://www.eset.com