To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 11:08 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Elite was RE: classic games

Yeah I managed to complete that so quickly. Well do the 5 missions. What was
your favourite one? The thargoid station was so boring. But the documents
mission when you had to transport those military documents with regards to
the thargoid ships that was a difficult one. Because boy did you have to
kill a lot of those things and you couldn't missile them or energy bomb
them! If there was ever a hard mission I think that was it. For me that was the most difficult of them all. The cloaked ship was easy lol in comparison
with facing 5 or 6 thargoids at once loaded with thargon drones. They were
the only things you could energy bomb.