yeah its popping up as a risk here.
saying that after updating to acrobat 9.3, I got possible risks on the exe
files.
I have got false positives on dropbox and any autoit script I run.
The only way to fix this is to not scan those folders and exclude them.
the file was safe when I last bothered with that
but as I said who knows I don't really use it.