Hi Lawrence,

Thank you very much for saying that you think that Puppy 1 is a super game and
that you love it.  I appreciate it very much.

Now if only I could put a huge fan in front of me, have exhaust fumes, well and G
forces, now that would really make games like Puppy 1, Mach 1 tts and Homer on a
Harley fun. <grin>

Thanks again and BFN

    Jim

confucious say: man who run behind car, get exhausted.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA