Hi Jacob,

It sounds like your computer speakers may be larger than mine.  I don't turn
mine up too loud since I live in an apartment building.  Plus the building is
built on a cement slab so it takes some to get that to vibrate much.  But hey
some of the explosions etc in games are felt at my feet since the sub woofer
speaker is on the floor.

I used to run my computer out through my stereo with it's RTR speakers with their 15
inch woofers. <grin>  But they are not located for a good stereo separation for
my computer desk, so that doesn't work out so well for game play were you need that.

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

A true subwoofer makes the concrete shake beneath you.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA