To: "playful-puppy" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 12:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Elite was RE: classic games

Hi Lawrence,

Thank you very much for saying that you think that Puppy 1 is a super game and that you love it. I appreciate it very much.

Now if only I could put a huge fan in front of me, have exhaust fumes, well and G forces, now that would really make games like Puppy 1, Mach 1 tts and Homer on a Harley fun. <grin>

Thanks again and BFN

    Jim

confucious say: man who run behind car, get exhausted.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA