From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Orin
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 5:02 PM
To: brandonsl...@freelists.org
Cc: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Fighting Games (Number Notation?)

Hey all,

I was looking at a move list, and as well as standard notation, it had
number notation as well like with the buttons being represented as 1-9.

I guess this is for the people who have the fighting joysticks? Was trying
to understand it and well I knew that forward is 6, 2 is down, but I'm
wondering what 1-3 and 7-9 are?