To: <brandonsl...@freelists.org>
Cc: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 3:02 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Fighting Games (Number Notation?)

Hey all,

I was looking at a move list, and as well as standard notation, it had number notation as well like with the buttons being represented as 1-9.

I guess this is for the people who have the fighting joysticks? Was trying to understand it and well I knew that forward is 6, 2 is down, but I'm wondering what 1-3 and 7-9 are?