7=up and back, 9- up and forward, 1= crutch and back, 3=crutch and forward

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling-also offering private, one on one self defense training- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat