I don't think that's entirely true. They post, albeit infrequently, on the forums at www.audiogames.net. So while they may not be developing new games (I don't think so at any rate), when they're not having spam problems they're still shipping their old games.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
----- Original Message ----- From: "The Kolesar Brothers" <kolesar16...@roadrunner.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 4:01 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] I think Bavisoft went belly up.

Hi to all, from Ron and Boz.
My brother Matt and I enjoyed Grizzley Gulch.
We helped beta tested the Chillingham game.
There for a while we even had the private address.
It was just one man in a small business.
I think he just had it and couldn't go on anymore.
So I hope that helps.
We too haven't heard from the man in a long long time.
So once again. I hope this helps.
Ron and his four pawed h to e game cheater Boz.
Have a good day,
From the Kolesar brothers and our puppies
kolesar16...@roadrunner.com