Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 11:01 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] I think Bavisoft went belly up.

Hi to all, from Ron and Boz.
My brother Matt and I enjoyed Grizzley Gulch.
We helped beta tested the Chillingham game.
There for a while we even had the private address.
It was just one man in a small business.
I think he just had it and couldn't go on anymore.
So I hope that helps.
We too haven't heard from the man in a long long time.
So once again. I hope this helps.
Ron and his four pawed h to e game cheater Boz.
Have a good day,
From the Kolesar brothers and our puppies
kolesar16...@roadrunner.com