Just wanted to say thanks for all the responses I got about the Sappy 5 voice
Tom. I, too, don't care to much for it for reading, however, I find it quite
nice and pleasant to listen to when playing games. I found out Tom came on the
Jaws 7 Real Speak CD, unfortunately I must have misplaced it and the Real Speak
voices that came with Jaws 10 & 11 were replaced with Sappy 4 voices. I'm
trying Next Up to see if I can purchase it from them. Thanks to all of you for
your help. It is greatly appreciated.
Brian