From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of The Dealing Bandit
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 10:54 AM
To: Gamers Discussion List
Subject: [Audyssey] Sappy 5 responces

Just wanted to say thanks for all the responses I got about the Sappy 5
voice Tom. I, too, don't care to much for it for reading, however, I find it
quite nice and pleasant to listen to when playing games. I found out Tom
came on the Jaws 7 Real Speak CD, unfortunately I must have misplaced it and
the Real Speak voices that came with Jaws 10 & 11 were replaced with Sappy 4
voices. I'm trying Next Up to see if I can purchase it from them. Thanks to
all of you for your help. It is greatly appreciated.
Brian