Hi,
Yes, and I also think this is a new security polacy with Scansoft as
I've checked and the Real Speak voices sold by Nextup.com are
specifically locked to TextAloud, WeatherAloud, and NewsAloud
products. I'm forced to conclude Scansoft no longer offers the
versions that are not locked to any specific product.