well I don't give out my log and password to anyone so hmm.
I do have 2 accounts one I created for groups when my isp was not on yahoo.
and I hate the isp account and never used it.
its possible I suppose that someone hacked that but its happening randomly to
people.
saying that its not happened for 2 days now.