From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Josh
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 1:10 PM
To: gamers list
Subject: [Audyssey] the entombed game

Hi

the last time I played the entombed game was in early February of 2009. over
a year or so ago. back then I was not very impressed with it at all and it
had lots of bugs and the sounds weren't that great at all. I hope this has
lots of sounds and is  very good. I noticed not all of the documentation is
complete yet.

Josh Kennedy jkenn...@gmail.com
my blog is at http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net (updated frequently). Tired of
Microsoft Windows and paying thousands for screen-readers? try out NVDA, get
a mac--, nvda--for Windows, or try out and switch to grml, Ubuntu, Vinux, or
knoppix-adriane Linux desktops. Knoppix ubuntu and vinux-cli-max are the
most accessible for beginners. also try vinux-gui and encourage those at
www.cherrypal.com to use windows-xp and nvda knoppix-adriane Vinux-cli-max
or grml so all blind people can have an accessible computer.