I didn't meen guns for entombed, it could be in the old way. Ok maybe, 2 members.

Best of luck,
Muhammed.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 2:21 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] the bosses in entombed

I'm afraid i'm not keen on the idea at all for several reasons.

Firstly, someone with guns in entombed is wrong. Secondly, we have a drake, ----- ie, adolescent dragon who is pretty tough, ---- a chap with four or five dragons would be near impossible, and thirdly (and most importantly), this is very much Jasons' world.

We could all submit characters we wanted in the game, but ultimately, it's much more interesting to see who Jason can come up with, ---- I would've never expected the final boss's identity for instance until i got there, and very much appreciated the surprise.

Beware the Grue!"

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Muhammed Deniz" <muhamme...@googlemail.com>