From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 9:16 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Need help fighting the Drake.

You should rescue two more characters, one on the second and one on the
sixth floor. If your decending  so quick your missing those, your probably
not levelled up high enough to take on the drake anyway, sinse the levels
and xp system in the game has been carefully balanced out on the basis of
exploring the entire floor before going down.

hth.

Beware the Grue!