From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 6:55 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Need help fighting the Drake.

I'm afraid I disagree that this is the only way of beating the drake Sean.

I've done it with parties of monks, mages, druids, fighters, assassins,
bards, rangers and necros, ---- even parties with fairies.

The only jobs I really haven't got to grips with yet are barbarian and
paladin.

there's no need really for a specific job or race, provided you use scrolls
strategically, remember rules about special attacks, and don't just try
using the same move constantly!

(I actually find it helpful to use two characters for offense only, and one
to pass out the scrolls and healing potions).

Beware the grue!