To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 7:21 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] A VERY frustrating entombed problem

I posted this to the entombed list some time ago but unsubscribed from that due to the high traffic and my problems. that was less mail for me to handle although the filters did put it aside to the entombed folder.
but. that's not the deal here
when ever I start entombed my we reports the mouse shape being app start. then after a few seconds it turns into an arrow. checking in the task manager reveals that entombed.exe is not running. now for going over what I tried. I tried uninstalling .net and xna. then I let the installer download them again but it did nothing. I tried installing it outside of program files onto a different drive, again nothing. I was intending to try to run it with a different account but I have some problems as far as making we or jaws or even nvda speak the login screen So I resigned with doing that. I'm not sure how I could go about uninstalling direct if it's even possible fwiw it might be a core component as add remove or custom uninstalling tools don't see it. So at this point I am at a lack of things that I could try, except bashing my beloved Pac mate into my math teacher lol! I'd appreciate any assistance. btw. this is an xp pro sp3. other .net apps such as the monopoly game or mota work flawlessly.

Peter Mahach
piterm...@gmail.com
msn: pitermac...@hotmail.com
skype (not very often): pitermach