hmph.
well from what I have heard, its going to become part of vodaphone though
nothing official.
I have also heard that ms is breaking windows mobile and that simbian is
getting an ui upgrade to a visual system and that android may be what we use.
Judging on the nexus1 I doubt I'd spend cash on it so I guess we will all have
to use iphones.