Hi,

looking thru my archives, I came across the following information. I don't
currently play chess, but know there are a few players on list.

The following info was taken from

Top Tech Tidbits - Volume 225 September 10, 2009

http://www.topdotenterprises.com/tidbits.htm

Winboard 4.4 for JAWS is a free, advanced chess program. It uses any version of
the JAWS screen reader to announce the chess moves and other selected content
to the player. It allows access to Internet chess servers.

http://www.open-aurec.com/wbforum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=50387&start=1

Rich