Hi Shaun,
Oh, that mission. Those battleships are indeed something of a menice,
but not indestructable. I suppose I need to get a replacement key for
Lone Wolf so I can take that mission on again just to see if I got the
stuff to do it. It has been a year or two since I've touched Lone
Wolf. I'd say I'm  long over do for a big navel engagement on the high
seas.